Olan Scott and David Lakisa have won the 2018 BOSS Ticket draw!
Thank you to everyone who entered!
The 2018 Business of Sport Summit is the most senior and significant gathering of sports industry executives in Australia.
Consumer engagement, sports-entertainment, sponsorship and broadcasting are changing on a global scale, upsetting traditional business models and creating new opportunities for growth and fan engagement.
Combined with today’s competitive pressures, Sports Leaders have to formulate a unique value proposition that sets it apart, and translates into real business advantage.
Bringing together the nation’s leading Sports executives, this is the ideal platform to examine the industry trends ahead, and to determine the strategies and tactics to innovate, grow and succeed off the field.
This event features an ambitious, business-focussed sports agenda with over 40 C-Suite perspectives from the highest levels of the Sports industry in Australia. In a closed, invitation-only format, delegates will benefit by interacting and learning directly from local and international sports executive.
- Learn from the national and international leaders shaping modern sports business
- Discover first hand experiences on new approaches, differentiators and concepts from industry leading sports businesses
- Acquire actionable insights for your sports business in a changed & fan-led world
- Understand new and upcoming consumer trends, sponsorship strategies and global events
- Gain actionable insights for your sport business in this competitive environment
- Network with a premium audience of sports executives, where CEOs talk to CEOs in a five star environment
- Hear directly from the leading league and club CEOs, sponsors and broadcasters in the region
- Determine the year ahead in Sport
SMAANZ Members are eligible for a 20% discount on tickets – register now for your chance to hear from the leaders in sport.
We look forward to hearing from Olan and David on their experience at BOSS 2018!